InventXR reinvents the future of work by designing, developing and deploying transformative technologies that will disrupt industries and economies around the world.
THE INVENTXR EDGE
We are a team of Strategists, Designers, Educators and Engineers recognized among the best in the world.
- As a future focused enterprise, InventXR creates experiences that amaze. It Researches, Designs and Builds infrastructure for the digital age by combining the speed, agility and insight of its extraordinary founders and masterful engineering team.
- We rethink how people learn, receive and share information in a way that is immediate and relevant, without diverting their attention.
- We collaborate with world renowned researchers from elite institutions in developing infrastructure services that amaze, are accessible to all and inspire exponential learning at scale.
- We are technology thought leaders who advise stakeholders across industry verticals achieve greater agility through transformed and automated stakeholder experiences.
- We offer enterprise training technology and network services that build extraordinary capacity for education institutions and corporations.
Enterprise Training and Education
Esther Wojcicki, Phd
- Our mission is to help our clients make distinctive, lasting, and exponential improvements in their performance and to build experiences that amaze, attract, excite, and develop exceptional people and life long learners.
- We believe we are successful if our clients are successful.
- Solving moonshot challenges requires the best people. We believe that the best people are drawn to the opportunity to work on the hardest problems. We built our firm around this belief. These two parts of our mission reinforce each other and make our firm strong and enduring.
NEWS & INSIGHTS
Our technical experts are developing new ways of problem solving and our leaders are at the forefront of researching and writing new industry guidelines. Read our insights on changing regulations, industry trends and other technical topics.